Accelerate your clinical development with
The constant strive to improve clinical trial performance is paramount for every pharmaceutical company performing R&D. One major issue with clinical trial performance is poor patient enrolment, which is estimated to delayed the start of almost 85% of all human clinical trials. Delays are often very costly. Reducing the length of a clinical trial with just one day can generate as much as $8 million in sales revenue for a newly approved prescription drug.
Monocl EGO has been designed to help you find and prioritize among potential investigators and perform site feasibility evaluation based on your targeted characteristics. We help Big Pharmas across the world increase efficiency and optimize their clinical research process using a new, data-driven approach.
Monocl EGO core features:
- Identify relevant investigators and affiliated sites within seconds across the world in any research area of interest
- Filter, sort and prioritize among potential investigators based on relevance, geographical location, scientific impact, detailed trial characteristics, research funding and more
- Evaluate and compare investigators and sites through carefully designed profiles containing publications, clinical trials, grant funding, industry payments, competitor collaborations and much more
- Track activity over time in areas of interest through user-designed projects
- Expand your existing panel of investigators by identifying additional investigators with high degree of research profile similarity
- Export data, share work spaces with your colleagues and integrate key content with your internal platforms or with third party solutions
- 6 703 340 expert profiles
- 170 010 890 collaborations between experts
- 126 888 784 relationships between research activities
- 19 148 201 research publications
- 240 374 clinical trials
- $475 billion grant payments
- $24.94 billion industry payments
Reshaping important clinical research functions
Monocl EGO has been tailored for several important clinical research functions, including but not limited to:
- Investigator selection
- Site feasibility
- Clinical intelligence
- Capacity planning
- Trial operations
Created by industry professionals for industry professionals
Monocl EGO has been designed from scratch in close collaboration with global leading pharmaceutical companies. Each work space in Monocl EGO has been carefully tailored to facilitate your specific daily activities and to enable an iterative work process. The platform is based on a groundbreaking machine learning architecture, which sets a new industry standard for stakeholder analytics and relationship insights.
Our Professional Services will boost your clinical research activities even more
We offer a portfolio of Professional Services to support your Monocl EGO license. This includes stakeholder profiling, conference profiling and planning, tailored data integrations and more.
Need help with your investigator and site selection? We combine our deep industry expertise with the powerful analytics enabled by Monocl EGO to further accelerate your clinical research activities and stakeholder selection. For stakeholder selection projects, we work closely with you establish the right selection criteria. Once established, we work in a transparent fashion to evaluate, profile and rank selected stakeholders using a combination of our software and market research. The end result is delivered in dynamic reports, as well as directly in Monocl EGO. The latter puts the full suite of analytics to your disposal, thereby enabling you to track stakeholder activity over time and make deeper assessments with your team when needed.