- Posted on 27 October, 2017, by Felix JanssonRead more
Today, we are making millions of news articles, corporate press releases, blog posts, conferences, scientific forums and much more readily accessible on all the expert profiles in Monocl EGO.
- Posted on 20 October, 2017, by Felix JanssonRead more
Externalization has been a frequently discussed topic and increasingly employed R&D strategy within Life Science for the last decade, but only 25% of companies have a clear strategy on how they will approach externalization. Here we try to shed light on the constituent parts that make up an external R&D strategy and the tools you should be using.
- Posted on 2 October, 2017, by Felix Jansson
Aligning interests between CROs and Pharma – how to get more out of site feasibility and investigator selectionRead more
The early process of selecting sites and investigators for a clinical study is one of the most critical tasks in running trials, as it forms the foundation for successful recruitment rates. However, the process often lacks transparency and alignment of interests between the parties involved, creating a non-optimal outcome and by extension jeopardizes the success of the trial. We share our perspective on issue…
- Posted on 15 September, 2017, by Björn Carlsson
- Posted on 19 July, 2017, by Björn CarlssonRead more
12 million new payments with a combined dollar value of 8.2 billion have been added to Monocl EGO. These payments are based on the 2016 data set from CMS Open Payments and they have been integrated using our powerful machine learning framework. Monocl EGO now lets you evaluate financial transactions between companies and physicians based on more than 40 million payments. The combined value…
- Posted on 28 June, 2017, by Felix Jansson
- Posted on 5 June, 2017, by Felix JanssonRead more
Anyone who has worked in the industry knows that identifying and selecting the right site and investigators is of paramount importance to the success of your pipeline and to keep costs down. But, getting access to and analyzing the information you need to make an unbiased, well-informed decision is troublesome and time-consuming. Learn how you can combine and analyze multiple data sources to uncover…
- Posted on 26 April, 2017, by Felix JanssonRead more
Are you attending ASCO Annual Meeting 2017 on June 2-6 in Chicago? Learn how we are helping our customers to improve their conference planning process.
- Posted on 19 April, 2017, by Felix JanssonRead more
It is difficult for sales and marketing professionals to know which leads and prospects that are the most likely to buy products and services. Not every single prospect walks around with a sign above their head that tells you they have cash available to invest in your products – until now. Learn how you can use grants data to sell more and sell smarter...
- Posted on 6 April, 2017, by Felix JanssonRead more
We are working with a range of great companies. Although inherently different, they all ask us for a better way to track and monitor academic and corporate funding activities to improve their decision making. We will post a series of blog posts covering why academic and corporate funding activities are important and how you can use that data to make smarter decisions.
- Posted on 16 March, 2017, by Björn CarlssonRead more
We are hiring! As a part of our strategic US expansion, we are looking to add a Senior Sales Director for our new office in Boston. You will be given the opportunity to play a key role in successfully establishing Monocl EGO and our related professional services on on the US market. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Posted on 8 March, 2017, by Sofia Öling
- Posted on 3 October, 2016, by Björn CarlssonRead more
We have just introduced a major content update. Close to 12 million new payments, with a combined dollar value of 7.5 billion, have been added to the platform. These payments, which are based on the newly released CMS Open Payments program from 2015, increase the total payments available in the platform by a whopping 76%. Monocl EGO now includes more than 27 million payments between industry and physicians
- Posted on 16 August, 2016, by Björn CarlssonRead more
We have just performed a research study together with Sahlgrenska University Hospital aiming to identify best-practice related to the development of rising stars and to identify characteristics of great industrial importance. Important traditional publication-based metrics still dominate the decision making process, whether they are derived internally or using external consultants. This simplistic approach will no longer be viable for companies intending to stay competitive.
- Posted on 6 July, 2016, by Kristoffer GustafssonRead more
Kristoffer Gustafsson, Monocl Software’s Chief Operating Officer, reflects on his past experiences in his role as Sales Manager for a Life Science research instrument company and how sales analytics could have facilitated his daily activities.
Monocl enables life science professionals work smarter with the right external stakeholders. We have developed Monocl EGO, a cloud-based platform designed to help you collaborate and compete smarter. Monocl EGO lets you find and engage with the right stakeholders, regardless if you are looking for scientific experts, investigators, medical institutions, customers or competitors. The platform contains millions of scientific experts and organizations, each seamlessly profiled to help you understand collaborations, research activities and financial transactions in a superior manner. Monocl EGO is empowered by a machine-learning architecture currently based on source data from research publications, clinical trials, grant funding, industry payments and more.
- Introducing expert specific news feeds in Monocl EGO! Head to our blog to learn more, https://t.co/OfyuA4FJN8
- We are looking forward to #ASHG2017 in Orlando this week. Reach out to grab a cup of coffee and a demo. Hope to see… https://t.co/jj6gxgENBj
- Aligning interests between CROs and Pharma! Blog post about how to get more out of site & investigator selection… https://t.co/B3PFVA7MsK
- Have you read the news? Introducing expert specific news feeds
- Closing the innovation gap – Proper R&D externalization as a lever to pipeline growth
- Aligning interests between CROs and Pharma – how to get more out of site feasibility and investigator selection
- We are growing and expanding the team!
- Industry payments for 2016 are here