What we may collect
When you use Monocl’s services, we may collect the following types of information about you:
- Your behaviour on the sites and use of the services: When you interact with Monocl by using our services, posting queries or performing analyses, a record of these activities may be collected automatically as a result of your use of the website or services. Information about your interaction with Monocl is saved on our servers until you ask us to delete that information or delete your account.
- When you are asked to provide certain information about yourself, including personally identifiable information, this information may be stored.
Why do we collect this information?
Monocl collects information to provide a better user experience, and to develop the site and software to better suit you and your needs. The information we may collect from you will help us create a better understanding of you so that we can provide you with better services and products.
- Therefore we will use the information to:
- Improve and develop Monocl products
- Improve and adapt services and user interfaces
- Sales and marketing purposes
- How do we protect you?
We implement a variety of generally accepted industry standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Monocl does not share your personal information with third parties with the exception of the following cases:
Consent: When we have your consent to do so.
Service: We may disclose your personal information to our agents, suppliers, service providers and affiliates, which assist us with developing and operating our systems and applications, processing payments, customer support and marketing, promotion and communications.
Legal Requirements: When we have to do so in order to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or valid governmental request,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- protect against harm to the rights, property, safety or security of Monocl, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Merger or Acquisition: If Monocl becomes involved in a merger, any form of sale or acquisition in the future, some of the assets involved may be “Information Assets”, including personal information. In such event, Monocl will make its best effort to ensure that personal information continues to be treated with care and confidentiality.
Terms and conditions regarding our software
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website and services.
If you have any questions, want information about any data we may have stored about you or want your data to be terminated, please contact us at:
Legal [ at ] monocl.com
Norra Hamngatan 4